34025Re: Looking for Lani (Aka pearl in the fire/Found!)

  • sammi
    Aug 1, 2004
      Enya smiled at Soma he was soo cute with his little words nee chan
      and an chan ~aww~
      "I know that now Soma don't worry about it" she smiled and leaned
      forward giving Kamal a nussle "We'll just have to teach you to smile
      then!" she quipped looking at Kamal.
      Turning back to Soma she said "So how do you say little brother?" she
      nudged at him trying to make him purk up he had sort of reverted into
      her feelings poor little thing.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Xiangjun Mai <mai_xiangjun@y...>

    • Show all 344 messages in this topic