32041Re: Chirin, Keha, Mewy, Mistake, Keahi

  • Typh
    Jun 1, 2004
      "I don't think that this demon would care to show off his power. He'd
      probably stay in the cave for the whole thing...A place where I can
      get at him." Bafayette sighed,

      "But Mewy can...But I'm not sure if she can handle a fight."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mew_is_so_cute"
      <The_Forsaken3@h...> wrote:
      > Crystal: he has to leave sometime from the cave, that or we could
      > challenge him to a fight outside most people that strong wont
      refuse
      > a challenge
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      > <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > > "He probably knows already we are coming. He isn't easily
      fooled."
      > > Chirin scratched at the betaka it was burning. He saw Keha doing
      so
      > > as well.
      > >
      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mew_is_so_cute"
      > > <The_Forsaken3@h...> wrote:
      > > > Crystal: maybe we could lure it out and set a trap for it?

    • Show all 645 messages in this topic