27561Re: Krista searching (Opening post--tag)

  • chirindenryuu
    Apr 1 12:15 AM
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > Her little ears flopped to the sides of her head. She sighed too.
      > She had no idea to get any of the story across. She got a little
      > broody as she thought of her lack of voice.

      Krista could tell Hanaru wanted to speak. A voice was somethig she
      had always taken for granted. She nuzzled the little camel. 'You
      know...maybe there's some way somewhere where you can find a voice. I
      heard some pokemon can talk with telepathy. That's when you talk with
      your mind.'
    • Show all 113 messages in this topic