14565Re: Far-run]

  • JLB
    Jun 1, 2003
      "That sounds like it had been such a wonderful way to live. One day
      when the humans are taken care of in this region we will live like
      that. And one day denryuu everywhere will live free when human kind
      is destroyed everywhere." Impana said thinking of tht glorious day.

      > "Well...after I became pregnant in the fall I headed back to my
      mama's flock.
      > We lived there again, up there in the mountains in the mountain
      meadows beyond
      > the trees. It gets cold there, we stayed in the valley for the
      winter. It was
      > nice...we went wherever we had to go to get food and keep
      ourselves warm. We
      > told stories and enjoyed ourselves and just kept a watchout like
      we always
      > do...I remember me and Mama would go for walks, and Spicata here
      went with us
      > after he was born."
      >
      > Tears were rolling down Cobblehop's plump cheeks.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic