14520Far-run]

  • chirindenryuu
    Jun 1, 2003
      "No." Cobblehop hung her head. "Lost track of him a while back, like i said.
      Over a year ago now...poor thing's probably passed on." Cobblehop stroked her
      lamb's back.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      "Far-run's son? Wow....I thought that all his sons are here.
      So...you have no idea where he might have gone?" Impana asked as she
      smiled back.

      > "Oh...he was my ram friend." Cobblehop smiled at her. "He's Far-
      run's son. I
      > lost track of him a while ago now."

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic