12803[[[Realm_light] Re: Crossing the stream.]]

  • chirindenryuu
    May 1, 2003
      "Because the ancestors mad ehim that way, they gave him a piece of
      the thunderclouds to colour his hide," said Rahona, smiling at the
      younger lamb.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > "Why wus he grey?" Pebble asked as she giggled.

      > > "my mama told me there was someone in her family who was grey
      > that
      > > i got it from him,' said rahona.
      > > -,-,-,-
      > Al couldn't keep chasing him off. He was out there and the ram
      > only hope he was staying on the flock's edge. He mounted Sprout
      > began to thrust.

      Chirin rushed in at one of the other ewes he was guarding. He
      attempted to herd her off and guard her himself. A flood of
      adrenaline strengthened his lights and sent power into his running
      legs, not to mention it sent the lust beating into his groin.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic