102681RE: Call To The Living

    Jan 29, 2014
      I wouldn't worry about the 12 year stuff. There is no one character who knows more than a fraction of what ever went on in all that. And if you start a new character I'll start one too so they can both be clueless together, and let the backstory of the setting and other characters pull them along into the plot gradually.

      I like all your characters! I should pull out Ereven again, my furret. He never did find a mate. :P poor guy.

      I'm actually not that familiar with Mystery Dungeon only know that this game has nothing to do with it. But if you wanted to bring any themes or plots in from it I don't think it'd be a problem. This game just takes place in an all-original setting that does not include any places from the games. And any pokemon can be present in it from any generation.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic