      From: Steve <ancalagon700@...>
      To: Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 10:52 PM
      Subject: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

      ooc: Sorries about the absence! I'm still here! Send me an email or an IM so we can brainstorm :)

      The little grey Aerodactyl blinked his red eyes, their snake like slits narrowing as he hopped back with a chirp. The black Mew chuckled in amusement before he closed his red eyes and transformed into giant 18 foot grey Aerodactyl before opening his red eyes that had the same snake like slits as his son. Both the Jiggy and Michael's images reflected on Rex's eyes as he picked up his son, his exact image and likeness, in one of his hands and his twin daughters in the other. Shyreen hovered up to his head level as he turned and walked back to the end of the room and rested on the floor as his children and their mother rested on his side as his tail and body curled around them all.

      Glaurung smiled and lowered his head down so he was at Jiggy's level. "Oh but I'm a trouble maker. I would be getting into messes regardless" he said with a soft chuckle. "Now then, I can read your mind and teleport us to wherever you would like to go. Perhaps to where your Charade and Ruff are. However, despite all my abilities, reading minds without your permission is something not even I can do. So if your comfortable?" he asked politely.

      ooc: Yes I'd love to have one ^_^ I'll take a girl, I have a personality in mind for her, but I want you to tell me what her fur and eye color is. And I want you to pick a name for her, I could do these easily enough but when Jenn's character Sirena named her son Michael after his Father (Rex), I found having my character's named by others to be a lot of fun!

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, ~*chaotic neutral*~ <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      ooc: Welcome back! I thought you'd gone...

      The tail light fizzed with a faint electricity, not harmful to the touch. Jiggy smiled, a little nervously. "I guess I'm up for it if you are. Uh...thanks. Really. I mean you might really be getting into a mess."

      But he had known from the beginning he wasn't going to leave his father there. Going back had always been a matter of when.

      ooc: Do you want to adopt one of the 3 children of Charade and Sylon? I didn't make them up yet. We can brainstorm how they'd be. They'd be mews, with average powers but some quirks, and maybe a few Mewtwo traits since their father was half Mewtwo and looked mostly Mewtwo. There's some weirdness in Charade's background too but she looks mostly run of the mill in terms of how Mews look.

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic