102649Re: Echoes of the past

  • Steve
    Jun 29, 2013
      The white Mew teleported from sight and the Aerodactyl nodded slowly and smiled. "I am honored to meet you Jiggy. I am known by many names. My true name is Michael, but for all intents and purposes you can call me Rex since it causes confusion when my son and I both reply to Shyreen's call since he carries my name" he said with a chuckle.

      "It has been four years since I have seen an Ampharos, though you are the most uniquely colored one I have seen. Though I was wondering Jiggy, how did you get to our Island? Why did you come here?" he asked with interest. Shyreen appeared with a flash as she teleported back into the bright marble cave, though with its box shape and smooth walls it could hardly be called a cave, having been carved with skill out of the side of the mountain. She held melon in a psychic hover and let it move towards Jiggy. "This is for you Jiggy, you must be hungry"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, ~*chaotic neutral*~ <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      Whenever...I'm not picky. We could even do so on this thread in OOC or maybe on Raychu, Raychu was made for that stuff.

      ic: "Maelstrom...?" The rainbow-coloured ram blinked his lights no and slightly shook his head. "Sorry, I never heard of him. How many years has it been? Oh--my name's Jiggy." His eyes travelled to the movement of the great aerodactyl's claws.

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic