102637Re: Echoes of the past

  • Steve
    Apr 26, 2013
      "Hello" said the white Mew as she hovered in front of the colorful ram, "you are our guest on Mew Island, it is the beginning of the Fall season. I am Shyreen from the Seer tribe and this is Michael, my mate. He found you sleeping on the beach and brought you here. You may stay as long as you please, because, I'm sorry to say that life on the island has not been normal since Lord Raven took over and any non Mew are not safe or left in peace as they once were." When she spoke of Lord Raven, for a moment, some of the soft maternal joy in her aura turned grey as if a cloud had passed temporarily over the sun.

      The devil tip on the metal end of the pink Aerodactyl's tail turned slowly like a drill, though it was absentminded since it always did that when he was in thought. "Call me Rex" he said with a small smile. He was partially amused that he could sense no fear in the ram since most everyone was when they first met him and wondered if he was either very brave or powerful, or perhaps he was believing that he was in a dream. Whatever the case was, he was very interested in where the ram came from and what story he might tell. He could read his thoughts easily enough, it took a strong will to keep him out of one's thoughts, but he also considered mind reading rude, especially to a guest, and would not deplore to do so with out permission. "How did you come to our island?"

      OOC: would you want to plot storm? I have mucho ideas :)

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      Jiggy awoke with a feeling of fogginess throughout his body, and in his vision. He blinked several times trying to clear the clouds from his sight. He was looking at the largest most fearsome-looking creature he had known in his life, and that was saying something. But he didn't feel afraid. He knew that all of this was likely not real, or of the living world. Jiggy knew he was probably dead.

      "What...what...Where am I."
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic