102624Re: so where did we leave off?

  • sSsDoOm
    Feb 15, 2013
      Bah, it's been an incredibly long time since I've been here, I feel way behind the times. I wouldn't mind bringing life back to my characters, hell, it'd be nice to see everyone pull it back together and bring life back into this whole group. I haven't RPed in a long time.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > Wow I have not thought of any of those characters in a long while. I've been too busy with life lately to do anything writing wise. That and Second Life has me comepletely busy now.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I would love to start something up, maybe time skipped a bit {weeks, months, years, I don't care} to give things a fresh start, but allow for continuity.
      > >
      > > The characters I'm interested in starting back up with are Seamar, Jiggy, Chirin-chirin, Spring {otachi} Sylon {mew/mewtwo cross}, maybe Maelstrom. Maybe others, but those are the ones that just came to mind.
      > >
      > > I hope everything is well with you guys.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic