102618Re: so where did we leave off?

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Oct 23, 2012
      Always wonderful to see some life out of this board. But, I wonder how you "guess you are back"? :P In the eternal words of a small green Jedi we all know and love. He said, "Do... Or Do Not... There is no Try".

      On that note however, I am more than happy to start up a thread if we can get an active group together. I sort of lose motivation for posts less than once a week. As for setting, I am not too too picky I think.

      Something First Generation or Fifth Generation could be interesting?

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      I guess I'm back, I recall trying to join up again in the RP some months ago and I don't remember what happened. Anyone still here?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic