102233{RoL} Re: Lost in thought

  • silver_wolf_light
    Feb 19, 2011
      Jag immediately stood up after Zena finished her little speech raising one of his scythe like claws in frustration. " You know what Zena your really starting to irritate me trying to slow all this down." Jag answered with slight annoyance and anger in his voice.

      " I'm getting tired of this attitude of yours, We just need a plan and not your wimpy attitude, you agreed to help in order to get that dumb treasure as you call it back so deal with it."

      "And another thing...." Jag didn't get a chance to finish his sentence instead he turned his attention to the west then looking back at Dopple and Zena. "Well looks like we have some company in the distance so looks like we can't take it easy anymore now it's time for action, Dopple, Zena, do you two see that?" Jag pointed towards a small swarm in the distance.

      "so what are we to because we can either fight this or run for now what is it?" Jag looks at the other two but takes a stance to defend if the decision is to fight.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "bioser17" <bioser17@...> wrote:

      > "Wait a minute you two" Zena halted. "Don't you think a straight forward charge would not be the wisest move I mean we don't even know where the vespiqueen and the combee are located let alone if we can do this with the three of us."
      >
      > Zena looked up at the sky for a brief moment as she tried to gather her thoughts for the whole situation. "Not only that but how are we supposed to do battle since a whole colony greatly out numbers us, I don't mean to ruin the plan but do you think the evil Vespiqueen will go down easily?."
      >
      > "Anyways thats just my input on the whole thing but just one thing I gotta ask, what did you mean by the situation Jag?, did something happen that would give you and Dopple an edge or something ?". Zena rubbed the back of her head with her webbed hand trying to make sense of Jag's remark.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "silver_wolf_light" <wolf_warrior18@> wrote:
      > >
      > > "Hmm... evolution things eh?" The Scyther muttered listening to dopple's speech. "Well I'm in. The whole evolution things you mention peaked my interest, that and if the queen is as tough and ruthless as she is evil I'm up for a challenge."
      > >

      > > Jag pondered for a moment then spoke once again "unless we take the easy way and I think you know what I'm referring too Dopple if you remember how you surprised me after we collided and those Combee would be none the wiser." Jag noticed a confused look on the Golducks face as he mentioned the incident. "What's wrong Zena you a little lost on the whats going on?" Jag smirked a bit. "Anyways I'm interested in taking down that queen and also acquiring some of the evolution things you mentioned seems like a treasure trove to me so count me in."
      > >
      > > Jag took a few paces then sat down beside Dopple "Got anything to add Zena or how about you Dopple, well I'm ready whenever you are."
      > >

      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "rainbulimic@" <blissychild@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dopple crossed his arms and waited inpaitently, tapping his paw until he couldn't be bothered to wait any longer.
      > > > "Are you done? Yeah? Can we bring this back to my problem now?" Dopple said, wrinkling his little nose, "Good. Right, well.."
      > > >
      > > > He turned and jumped on a raised tree root, so he was standing a little higher. Being a Pikachu and having to stare up at the two of them was making his neck start to hurt. Plus, it felt like he had his own stage!
      > > > Time to act.
      > > >
      > > > "See, basically, those Combee have... an EVIL queen!" He paused for effect before continuing, "She's a tyrant! And she commands them, no, hypnotises them to do her bidding. They're powerless. She kills every female Combee incase they might evolve and try to take her throne! In her nest she has all kinds of shiny, valuable objects. Evolution stones, you name it! And that's where I come in. Her combee stole something of mine, and I want it back."

> [...]
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic