102128Re: Fate of a Herd

  • ace_dark_artist
    Sep 13, 2010
      ooc: Not sure where everyone disppeared off to but in the interest of moving things along I am posting.

      ic: In the darkness the sneasels gathered and awaited their queen's decision. Guido stood before her waiting and watching alongside his brother. Both turned as Bossa moved. At last she looked to those gathered.

      "We are taking the valley back by force and tonight. This has gone on far too long. Those responsible for your fathers' deaths...the both of yours'." She looked to her sons the sneasel Guido and her half smeargle son Alucard. "Time to avenge them both. Those responsible are there in the valley. Time to kill every last one of them. But...the ram who killed Huntkos and ...my Vinnie he is to be brought to me if he is there."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > "Huntkos is long dead. One of the reasons Chari decided to come back was the fact that after Huntkos was killed his followers began to move on. But with the flock back it has drawn Huntkos' mate back. Now we are dealing with Bossa and she is claiming her rule over the valley."
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic