102127Re: Fate of a Herd

  • ace_dark_artist
    Aug 26, 2010
      "Huntkos is long dead. One of the reasons Chari decided to come back was the fact that after Huntkos was killed his followers began to move on. But with the flock back it has drawn Huntkos' mate back. Now we are dealing with Bossa and she is claiming her rule over the valley."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      > Bakari found the story to be, something that this valley needed once more. But when Decoda brought up his pleading, he snapped out of his trance and blushed, making his tail light turn a shade of red, before going back to white.
      >
      > Bakari shook his head and went back to the story. "If what you say is true, then why don't we find this Huntkos pokemon and steal his throne and turn this valley back into piece! Does he not care that some pokemon could be killing for the feel of blood on their paws? I understand killing for food, but what about just for fun? The pokemon who have died already were probably killed just for blood. They were innocent. So why don't we turn this land into piece again...." Bakari's horns drooped and his tail light dimmed.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic