102118Re: Fate of a Herd

  • im2smart4dad
    Aug 18, 2010
      Hadika paused mid-step when she saw the light flick. Then she let go of her brother's flipper and ran ahead. The closer she got the brighter the other light became, until she was swallowed in the light and she saw a Ampharos. She cocked her head at him before smiling and bowing her head to Decoda. "Hi hi!" She looked up at him before closing her eyes.

      When Bakari saw his sister take off, he was gonna tell her to stop, but knew she wouldn't, so he ran after her. Soon he too was swallowed into the light of Decoda's tail. He looked at Decoda and the others around him. He was unsure if they were accepted, so he turned his gaze back to Decoda. "Pardon my sister, she is, a little hyper active, but, I would like to know, Is this one of those herds I've heard about?" Bakari's voice was carefully guarded, unlike Hadika, who was running around the herd exploring.

      Hadika ran from away from her brother's side and looked at all the sheep there.(OOC: Who is with Decoda anyway?) She looked at Shocky and ran up to him, her tail wagging. "Hi! I'm Hadika, who are you?" She had a bright smile on her face, and it seemed as if she wasn't even hurt anymore.

      OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply, I finally got the chance to because I was at the beach with not very good internet connection and then home life got busy, but now I can reply.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > When he saw them he began to wonder right off had they left someone behind? Decoda flicked his lights to the approaching sheep.
      >
      > "Looks like we have more sheep left behind than we thought" He rubbed his chin.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "im2smart4dad" <im2smart4dad@> wrote:
      > >
      > > OOC: hope you don't mind me using this message for an entrance.
      > >
      > > Away from the herd, and opposite of Maelstrom, a ram carried his little sister. The small flaaffy had many wounds and scarlet blood had turned her wool a scarlet color. Her eyes were half glazed, but she wasn't dieing. Exhaustion tugged at the older brother's limbs, but he had to get his younger sister to help. The older brother, an Ampharose named Bakari, had bruises, cuts, and slash marks all over. On his face, an ugly scar ran from the red marble on his forehead, down to his flipper. They had been attacked by sneasel, and were exhausted. There was no way they could keep up, soon, they might end up falling prey to the sneasel attacks.
      > >
      > > The small flaaffy opened her eyes wide, and whispered to her brother, "Bakari, put me down." Bakari didn't like the idea, but he placed his little sister on the ground. Her name was Hadika, and as she looked around, something had caught her attention. She tugged at her brother's flipper. "Bakari! Over there!" A tail light glowed in the distance, obviously more sheep, perhaps a herd. She looked at her brother. "Bakari! I think that could be a herd!"
      > >
      > > Bakari looked at the tail light, he didn't like the idea of going over there. "Hadika, what if they aren't friendly?" Hadika looked at her brother with tired eyes. "Bakari, we can't live out here alone. We need a herd. And we have to find out if that is a herd or not, and if it is, ask to join." Hadika looked into the distance and summoned what energy she had left into her tail. A small glow began, but began to brighten up. She wagged her tail. "Bakari, light your tail too." Bakari wasn't happy about this, but because he knew his sister was right, he summoned his energy to his tail and it began to glow. Two tail lights glowed together, creating a nice light.
      > >
      > > Hadika began to feel shy about the light in the distance, so she grabbed her brother's flipper for comfort. Bakari looked at Hadika. "It'll be okay. As you said, what if they are friendly?" Bakari smiled, something that they both needed to do, and then they began to walk towards the tail light in the distance.
      > >
      > > OOC: I hope that was okay for you all. And because it will not let me reply in Raychu, I have to say it here, I'm going away to the beach tomorrow, and I might not have internet, so this could be my only message for a few days. But if I have internet, I'll do my best to get on.
      > >
      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "jspamax" <jspamax@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > ooc: Wynn! It's been so long. Allow me to get you a opening in here ^_^

> [...]
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic