      From: jspamax <jspamax@...>
      Subject: {RoL} Re: Fate of a Herd
      To: Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 8:56 PM

      Shocky smiled at Decoda. "At the end of the day we are all the same" He said calmly. He then noticed Decoda'a eye. "What happened to you?" He asked with concern in his voice. "You need that seen too, it may become infected" Shocky tried to show his caring side but was constantly on guard just incase something attacked. There had been fighting here and Shocky was prepared for it.

      Meanwhile Lucinda had managed to track down the Aura of Maelstrom among the Sheep. "Maelstrom.... I've found you at last!" Lucinda tried to hold back the tears as she made her way to the Legendary Ram. But suddenly she relized that Maelstrom would not be able to see her in her spiritual form. "Maelstrom..." Lucinda tried to nuzzle her former mate but she went straight though him. The only thing that could be felt in the air was her warm breath.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > "You know the western flock sheep...the whole...Phos jive and such... Well... not that I believe in much these days." For Decoda this was very true. "Huh?" Looking confused as the young ram spoke of someone esle with him.
      >
      > *****
      >
      > Keha stood with his sharpened axes. Give them a spin by thier hilts. Alicia twirled a spear in her grasp as her lamb and Keha's slept. Her movements flowed with the memories of Adrisana guiding her hands.
      >
      > Amphion was silent. His belief was being challenged throughout this. He fought alongside the others but he was reluctant and yet to deal any deadly strikes to the enemy. Keha and Al seemed quite willing and did so easily. The enemy often continued attack even though Amphion spared their lives they were all too willing to renew their attempts on his life. In this war what was right and wrong began to blur and Amphion wished he knew like he once did so readily.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "jspamax" <jspamax@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ooc: Wynn! It's been so long. Allow me to get you a opening in here ^_^
      > >
      > > ic: Shocky looked kind of confused. "One of them?" He had a slight frown on his face. "I thought we were all alike and as one Herd" Lucinda suddenly interrupted Shocky's monolouge. "Maelstrom! I can sense him, he's nearby!" There was slight panic in Lucinda's voice as she tried to pinpoint the location of her one true mate.
      > >
      > > "You sure?" Shocky turned around to look were Lucinda was looking. "Yes... I can sense him anywhere, we shared a Special Bond, Maelstrom!" She levitaed slightly above the flock to see if she could spot her soulmate.
      > >
      > > Shocky turned around and spoke to the Ram again. "Sorry about that, my mother has been searching for a certain Ram for some time now" He tried to smile without it looking too obvious.
      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist"

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic