102100Re: Fate of a Herd

  • jspamax
    Aug 1, 2010
      Shocky slowly stood up. His Flippers were hurting from the constant moving that he made in his sleep. "No point sitting here and feeling sorry for myself, I must find my friends perhaps they can help guide me in he right direction." Lucinda was lost in thought, she couldn't get the image of Thunderbreak out of her head.

      "Mother... Stay close to me..." Shocky flashed his Tail Light hoping that at least someone would see it, sure it risked some kind of predator but he was ready for it. "Brodi... Be safe..." Shocky continued to flash his Tail Light hoping someone would notice.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > ooc: Thanks James I didn't know how to kick it off XD.
      >
      > ic: In the valley they stood tired, bloody sand worn out. Keha stood with his bloody axes sharpening and cleaning them to perfection. It had been two days since the last sneasel attack.
      >
      > Amphion watched the flock carefully as they grazed. Several of the warriors waited and watched. This evil....the manuyla Bossa had long once helped drive his father out of the valley once now...here they were again. And a new war was at hand.
      >
      > Brodi was quiet near his brother. Keha had been forced to kill so many and Brodi was gloomy at the thought of the lives cut short on both sides.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "jspamax" <jspamax@> wrote:
      > >
      > > OOC: Not sure where to base this but I thought I would kick things off again with the RP. Besides I have a great thing planned :)
      > >
      > > IC: Shocky woke from his slumber with a Jolt. "I'm having those dreams again...." His Wool stood on end and pulsed with Static as Shocky tried to come to terms with the Nightmares he had been having lately. "It's always the same.... He is there, mocking me for my stature". Shocky wasn't exactly a fully evolved Flaffy. He risked his life to save a mysterious Pure White Flaffy who had gone blind from her Evolution and beared the tale tale signs of a rused Evolution. His Body still had most of the Wool on it that a Mareep would have, along with a brighter Tail Light.
      > >
      > > "Shocky.... What is troubling you?" a soft yet angelic female voice was heard in the air. "M-Mother.... I've been having those dreams again... Of my father... Thunderbreak..." A small tear fell down his cheek as Shocky remembered the day he finally battled with his father, the Demonic Ampharos known as Thunderbreak. The battle was fierce and closely fought but Shocky managed to prevail thanks to his friends including a Mareep named Brodi.
      > >
      > > "Shocky... Do not dwell on the past... You must look to the future" A Pure white Flaffy suddenly appeared slightly levitating in the air. Shocky's mother, Lucinda. "I used to have regrets.... I once knew a Ram known as Maelstrom... We shared a special bond that nothing would ever break...." Her voice slightly whispered in the wind as she continued. "I was due to give birth to my second Lamb. It was to be a girl...." Lucinda's voice broke sightly as she started to sob slighty.
      > >
      > > Shocky tried to nuzzle his mother but went straight through her. "Mother... WHay can't I be with you..." Shocky let out a cry as he sat down on the grass.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic