      From: gabeterzi <gabeterzi@...>
      To: Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 2:14:56 AM
      Subject: {RoL} Re: (BZ-753, m16) The ruins of lake Fantryn (Kruz, Gill)

      (OOC: You can't skip 3 days, time passes normally in all the threads.Im going back 3 days to when they started tracking.)

      Kruz followed gill, who was not fatigued from his battle, although he looked a bit scorched. Although he didn't know it at the time, they were being followed.

      --- In Realm_light@ yahoogroups. com, Evan Swift <mastergamer102@ ...> wrote:

      > The two traveled for 3 days comming to the edge of the forest which surronded the ruins.
      >
      > "We are here Kruz the forest of no return." Gill jummped up and down a little more.
      > The trees were densly grown with vines and stuff growing around it. It eminated an erie felling to gill.
      > Gill schuddered "Wow this place gives me the creeps."
      > "THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!" he skipped between the first two trees on his way into the forest.
      >
      > OOC: I skipped the days we were traveling to the forest hope you dont mind

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic