101853Re: Stoning the Beach! (Miralu, Milo)

  • legionsix
    Jan 1, 2010
      > "...there was a really mean Pokémon who kind of chased me away... He
      > kind of looked like you, but he was a lot taller… A lot taller...!"

      Milo's brow creased. "Looked like me...? But *nothing* looks like me, Miralu, everybody I meet says so! They don't even know what I am. *I* don't even know what I am--!* His confusion eroded into desolation, and the little Riolu had to struggle against the sudden mist in his eyes.

      = = =
      Marius.
    • Show all 60 messages in this topic