100452Re: Winds of Change - The New Morning Dawns

  • Stephen
    Dec 1, 2008
      Rex gave a small smile, he didn't care to battle either but he did
      love to train and make himself stronger "Aw, wellllll…if you do not
      want to make war…we…could make love" said Rex cordially with a light
      chuckle as he gave his head a slight tilt to the side. He immediately
      wished he didn't say it. Even if it didn't irritate her he knew he
      would probably look foolish by not knowing what to do if she wanted
      to.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
      <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Sarayu rolled her eyes a bit to the side in dismay and shook her
      head
      > slightly while she raised her eyes up to the clear blue
      sky. "Battles
      > are pointless and I would rather to not engadge in senseless
      violence
      > at the moment..." she said with as calm a tone as she could manage
      in
      > her effort to convey her opinions of training or using brute force
      > solve problems in general. In a world where she and Rex likely sat
      at
      > the top of the food-chain by size alone she did not see the point
      for
      > eiher one to require training beyond simply normal excersizes to
      stay
      > in shape in those few times a moderate or potential threat did
      arise.

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@> wrote:
      >
      > "Umm…" Rex began to speak but stammered as he tried to think of
      > something to say, her tone of voice threw him off, while a lovely
      > beach and a beautiful dragoness did bring a few ideas to mind. He
      had
      > to command his eyes to remain looking at her eyes least they
      wandered
      > elsewhere, and finding it a shameful challenge to think of
      something
      > else he quickly said the first alternative idea that came to
      mind "I
      > guess we could train?" he said as he brought his thin yet very long
      > tail around and wrapped the devil like end of it around Ellwin and
      > picked the jealous kit up.

    • Show all 501 messages in this topic