100180Re: Sunrise at Lake Claru - Spirited Winds

  • Jennifer Jones
    Oct 1, 2008
      Discontently drooping her ears slightly while she listened to Spirit,
      she tried to hide her sadness although it did leak through in her own
      aura and voice mildly. ~Kind of... I'm sure you would be a lot better
      than I would though... I would not want to hold you back in a hunt if
      well I did anything wrong...?~ she confessed quietly aware she knew a
      few of the basics and even had captured her own prey, more by luck in
      her opinion than anything else, in the past. Although, with Spirit on
      the picture she did not want to embariss herself if she messed up now.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      Spirit sighed, enjoying the moment. ~I'll be happy with whoever we
      are blessed with~ he sent. He felt his stomach growl again and it was
      getting harder to ignore. ~Um, you hungry?~ he asked a bit shyly. He
      did not know if she was contented yet with snuggiling, and while he
      enjoyed her close company immensly, it wasn't getting either of them
      breakfast. ~We could hunt together. I'm sure you could get good at
      it~ he sent reasuringly, honestly believeing that she was smart and
      inventive enough to be a good huntress despite her blindness. If
      anyone could figure it out, Spirit knew Hope could and figured she
      just needed some support.
    • Show all 501 messages in this topic