- In The Name of Allah, The Merciful,The Compassionate The Holy Qur an Surah Al-Muminun Ayah 60-74 Introduction to surahMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009View Source
In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate
The Holy Qur'an
Introduction to surah
Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text
Please check out the URL below to read Urdu text
Urdu TextEnglish Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
60. And those who dispense their charity with their hearts full of fear, because they will return to their Lord;-
61. It is these who hasten in every good work, and these who are foremost in them.
62. On no soul do We place a burden greater than it can bear: before Us is a record which clearly shows the truth: they will never be wronged.
63. But their hearts are in confused ignorance of this; and there are, besides that, deeds of theirs, which they will (continue) to do,-
64. Until, when We seize in Punishment those of them who received the good things of this world, behold, they will groan in supplication!
65. (It will be said): "Groan not in supplication this day: for ye shall certainly not be helped by Us.
66. "My Signs used to be rehearsed to you, but ye used to turn back on your heels-
67. "In arrogance: talking nonsense about the (Qur'an), like one telling fables by night."
68. Do they not ponder over the Word (of Allah., or has anything (new) come to them that did not come to their fathers of old?
69. Or do they not recognise their Messenger, that they deny him?
70. Or do they say, "He is possessed"? Nay, he has brought them the Truth, but most of them hate the Truth.
71. If the Truth had been in accord with their desires, truly the heavens and the earth, and all beings therein would have been in confusion and corruption! Nay, We have sent them their admonition, but they turn away from their admonition.
72. Or is it that thou askest them for some recompense? But the recompense of thy Lord is best: He is the Best of those who give sustenance.
73. But verily thou callest them to the Straight Way;
74. And verily those who believe not in the Hereafter are deviating from that Way.
For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
You are requested to join the groups mentioned below;
(Surah An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)
"O my Lord!
so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!