- In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate Surah Al-Anfal Ayah 53-61 Please check out the URL below to read Arabic textMessage 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009View Source
In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text
Please check out the URL below to read Urdu text
Urdu TextEnglish Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
53. "Because Allah will never change the grace which He hath bestowed on a people until they change what is in their (own) souls: and verily Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things)."
54. (Deeds) after the manner of the people of Pharaoh and those before them": They treated as false the Signs of their Lord: so We destroyed them for their crimes, and We drowned the people of Pharaoh: for they were all oppressors and wrong- doers.
55. For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.
56. They are those with whom thou didst make a covenant, but they break their covenant every time, and they have not the fear (of Allah..
57. If ye gain the mastery over them in war, disperse, with them, those who follow them, that they may remember.
58. If thou fearest treachery from any group, throw back (their covenant) to them, (so as to be) on equal terms: for Allah loveth not the treacherous.
59. Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them).
60. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
61. But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah. for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).
For all previous pages of Holy Quran,
please visit the group mentioned below:
Please click here to join Precious_Teachings_ Of_Islam
Grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor
which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents,
and that I should do good
such as Thou art pleased with,
and make me enter, by Thy mercy,
into Thy servants, the good ones.
Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!