Re: ReR vinyl and related for sale

  • alanterrill
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2009
      Hi Charlie,

      Its nice that you remember me! Yes I did used to write for Audion, but gave up some years ago after disagreeing with them on several occasions as to what constituted the sort of music they ought to be covering. I'm pretty amazed they keep going when the magazine seems firmly stuck in the past, as does their record list -I still read it from time to time but rarley find anything new in it. I've long since got all the archive stuff I want and I'm now only interested in new music not reissues or achive stuff.

      Cheers,
      Alan