Thinking Plague

  • darrenwlsy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
      I'm aware of three (four?) live recordings I think:

      Stage West, Denver, 1987

      Arles Festival

      and ProgDay (or Nearfest) which was released as the official

      "UPON BOTH YOUR HOUSES"?

      First off, is the above accurate, and secondly, are there more live recordings that exist of Thinking Plague, and are there any plans to release any more live recordings?

      Plus... there are talks/rumours of another studio album?
    • luna negra, S.C.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009

        Hi:

        They also appeared in the 9xCD set “ProgDay Encore?” with three tracks: “Behold the Man”, “Moonsongs (Exceprt)” and “Warheads”.

        I don’t know if this recording was used for the “Upon…”, which I haven’t heard.

        Yours,

        Juan José @ Luna Negra