Records to trade

  • Charlie M
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2009
      I'm not sure what the protocol is on this group re:- trading records.
      I hope it doesn't constitute spam so I'll take the risk.....
      I have copies of the following vinyl records I'd like to trade (ie swap) - not sell. All are graded at least Ex- (most are Ex+ or M-). I will grade ungraded ones as requested.

      Biota - "Rackabones" Dbl LP (DYS,US )
      Marion Brown – "Porto Novo" LP (1975, Arista Freedom, US) Free jazz classic.
      Kenneth Gaburo - "Music For Voices, Instruments and Electronic Sounds" LP (Nonesuch, US) Seriously garbled and cracked voice and tape manipulation - excellent.
      Hafler Trio - " Three Ways Of Saying Two" LP (Charrm, UK)
      Various - "Recommended Records Quarterly Vol. 2 No. 3" LP (Rer, UK) With magazine and insert.
      Various - "Recommended Records Quarterly Vol. 2 No. 4" LP (Rer, UK) With magazine and insert.
      Pan-sonic/Pansonic (formerly Panasonic) – "Arctic Rangers" 2X7" box set. Still in shrink but opened out of curiosity. Includes all inserts/decals etc. Unplayed. M/M

      If anyone's interested please contact me off the group with lists of suitable trade items - preferably vinyl. General areas of interest:- Electronic music, computer music, avant garde, contemporary classical/composition, improvised music, free jazz, musique concrete, avant rock, experimental rock, psychedelia, noise/industrial, general weirdness, Krautrock, RIO etc.

      Thanks,
      Charlie
    • Paul Kazee

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2009
          Paul Kazee wrote:
          > As long as we are risking going "off topic", I was wondering if anyone
          > here could recommend other listservs where those of us interested in
          > unusual music might be found discussing it?

          the Faust pages:

          [][][] Andy Wilson | mob: +44 (0)7739 908 253
          [][] Managing Director | tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
          [] [] LShift Ltd | web: www.lshift.net
        • midnitebizarre
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009
            Are you interested in trading copies, like a CD-R copy of those records?
            If so, I may have some things to counter your trade.
            Let me know.
            Patrick