Re: Box Numbers

  • dirkv
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009
      --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, Paul Kazee <junktrashgarbage@...>
      wrote:

      > Absolutely. Wise suggestion. My email is junktrashgarbage@...
      >
      > Here's the list so far...
      > John Ireland #42
      > Tom Law #47
      > Paul Kazee #48
      > Alan Holmes #55
      > Darren Woolsey #85
      > Frederic Janosy # 267
      > Simon Peacock #283
      > David Bourgoin #429
      > Mike Eisenberg #607
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Plucky Paul
      >
      > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Robert Baldock rbaldock@...wrote:
      >
      > > Fascinating though the stream of box number posts is, I hope it
      doesn't
      > > mean we're going to see another 700 of them...? ;-)
      > >
      > > Can I politely suggest that, since a plucky volunteer has stepped
      > > forward and offered to gather these numbers together, other box
      owners
      > > just email Paul directly?
      > >
      > > Assuming, of course, that Paul is OK with that...?
      > >
      > > Robbie

    • dirkv
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009
        --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, "dirkv" <broxtum@...> wrote:
        My box is number 121. A real treasure. Dirk Vallons, Belgium

        > --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, Paul Kazee <junktrashgarbage@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Absolutely. Wise suggestion. My email is junktrashgarbage@
        > >
        > > Here's the list so far...
        > > John Ireland #42
        > > Tom Law #47
        > > Paul Kazee #48
        > > Alan Holmes #55
        > > Darren Woolsey #85
        > > Frederic Janosy # 267
        > > Simon Peacock #283
        > > David Bourgoin #429
        > > Mike Eisenberg #607
        > >
        > > Thanks!
        > > Plucky Paul
        > >
        > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Robert Baldock rbaldock@...:
        > >
        > > > Fascinating though the stream of box number posts is, I hope it
        > doesn't
        > > > mean we're going to see another 700 of them...? ;-)
        > > >
        > > > Can I politely suggest that, since a plucky volunteer has stepped
        > > > forward and offered to gather these numbers together, other box
        > owners
        > > > just email Paul directly?
        > > >
        > > > Assuming, of course, that Paul is OK with that...?
        > > >
        > > > Robbie

      • TIMOTHY MCDONOUGH
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009
          My name is Tim McDonugh and My box number is 620!
        • TIMOTHY MCDONOUGH
          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009
            Sorry about mispelling my own name.

            My name is Tim McDonugh and My box number is 620!
          • Robert Baldock
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009
              TIMOTHY MCDONOUGH wrote:

              > My name is Tim McDonugh and My box number is 620!

              Gaaaarrrrgggh!

              No, no, no - the idea wasn't to encourage even *more* numbers...

              [ holds head in hands... ]

              Robbie
            • JPaul23@aol.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009

                ehh, can we please stop this shite?

                In a message dated 14/02/2009 00:23:39 GMT Standard Time, rbaldock@... writes:
                TIMOTHY MCDONOUGH wrote:

                > My name is Tim McDonugh and My box number is 620!

                Gaaaarrrrgggh!

                No, no, no - the idea wasn't to encourage even *more* numbers...

                [ holds head in hands... ]

                Robbie

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    mailto:ReRmegacorp-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    mailto:ReRmegacorp-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • lunanegr@prodigy.net.mx
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009
                  Hi:

                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 13, 2009
                    Just delete the emails with the subject Box Numbers if it's not something that interests you.....

                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ReRmegacor p/join

                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 14, 2009
                      David Bourgoin wrote:

                      > Just delete the emails with the subject Box Numbers if it's not
                      > something that interests you.....

                      I don't see what was wrong with saving some bandwidth and emailing your
                      box numbers to Paul Kazee. Paul could then collate the list and then
                      either distribute the list to those who are interested or post the list
                      to the Files area of this Yahoo group.

                      For what it's worth, that list is going to be mostly made up of blank
                      spaces anyway because there are currently only 159 members of this
                      mailing list.

                      But on the positive side I guess at least that means we've only got
                      about another 100 of these posts to put up with...

                      Robbie
                    • philT
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 14, 2009
                        and it's been so terrific apart from the list of numbers, hasn't it?

                        HC have finally released a definitive live box set and no-one seems to want
                        to discuss it, really: there's been more discussion of it on the faust list.

                        philT

                        >> Just delete the emails with the subject Box Numbers if it's not
                        >> something that interests you.....
                        >
                        > I don't see what was wrong with saving some bandwidth and emailing your
                        > box numbers to Paul Kazee. Paul could then collate the list and then
                        > either distribute the list to those who are interested or post the list
                        > to the Files area of this Yahoo group.
                        >
                        > For what it's worth, that list is going to be mostly made up of blank
                        > spaces anyway because there are currently only 159 members of this
                        > mailing list.
                        >
                        > But on the positive side I guess at least that means we've only got
                        > about another 100 of these posts to put up with...
                        >

                        > Robbie

                        18:11:00
                      • Phil Buck
                        Message 11 of 29 , Feb 14, 2009
                          philT wrote:

                          >and it's been so terrific apart from the list of numbers, hasn't it?

                          >HC have finally released a definitive live box set and no-one seems to want

                          >to discuss it, really: there's been more discussion of it on the faust
                          list.

                          We haven't all received our box set yet.

                          I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seats waiting to find out what
                          number I get.

                          phil