NYC/Boston, MA - venue/gig recommendations

  • Jamie Stephenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hi all.

      I'm going to be in the US from 12 - 24th July, mainly bound for
      Boston, but plan to take in NYC for 2-3 days. While I'm over there, I
      hope to catch a few gigs. I've checked the Stone website, but the
      July calendar has yet to be uploaded.

      Was wondering whether any folk could recommend other venues to check
      out in the vicinity?

      Thanks and best wishes to all,

      Jamie

      PS - Chris, any news on the Points East box possibilities?
    • Paul Kazee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        Prior to visiting NYC, you might want to check out the following websites:

        The Knitting Factory

        Tonic Presents (at Abrons Art Center / Henry Street Settlement)
        (Tonic has nothing booked here for July at the moment, but that could change)