Re: [ReRmegacorp] Re: Cow

  • michel ramond
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi,

      The extra-tracks on the Henry Cow bootlegs INDUSTRY and CULTURE DE L'OUEST are Slice and Viva Pa Ubu, both recorded with Western Culture and released on The Recommended Records Sampler and now as bonus-tracks on the ReR edition of Western Culture.

      By the way, it seems that there is an uncredited trombone playing on Slice: is it Annemarie Roelofs ?

      michel
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
        > By the way, it seems that there is an uncredited trombone playing on Slice: is it Annemarie Roelofs ?

        it is

        chris cutler

        79 Beulah Rd.
        Thornton Heath