The ReR sale

  • Steve Ashworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013
      ReR Megacorp are selling selected own label releases for £5 each! Just popped over and had a £20 gamble with them. :-D

      Here's the deal as e-mailed out

      "Dear friends

       Many of our best releases are just sitting on the shelf here because money is tight and mostly people are buying only what they know.

       So the obvious titles continue to sell, while some of the most interesting don't.

       And then we haven't had an ReR sale for a few years.

       So, to make experimental listening a bit more practical while the government fails to see the elephant in the room on the economy, all the listed titles are yours for £5 each - so long as you order a minimum of four (otherwise the new, opportunistically unhelpful, postage costs make it impossible).

      Go on ... now is the time"

      http://www.rermegacorp.com