Re: [ReRmegacorp] The Artaud Beats

  • ccrercc
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
      > I've seen a collection of CDs on facebook from the Japanese tour. Is this
      > the release alluded to by Chris in this group? Or is there to be another
      > record, on ReR, for instance?
      >
      > hi

      the collection you saw was put together by yumi hara after the japan tour
      specifically for the
      that audience (some of whom asked if we'd do that -. japan is very
      different from europe in the way things are managed and financed). that
      box was a document: it contained every concert from the tour on CD, and
      most of it on dvd as well. we only made a few copies, with the idea of
      subsidising the travel costs of the next japanese tour. but these are not
      for general sale.

      however, we are planning to assemble a CD, hopefully in the first part of
      this year.

      they will be live recordings too - at this stage the Abeats is essentially
      a performing group i think,

      best

    • James Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
        Thank you for your helpful replies, Chris and Juan.