RE: [ReRmegacorp] The Artaud Beats

  • luna negra, S.C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2013

      Hi, James:

      There will be a release on ReR, as far as I know.

      The limited edition box you’re talking about was compiled by Yumi Hara and it a wonderful document of what happened in the Japanese tour.

      Enjoy,

      Juan José

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
        > I've seen a collection of CDs on facebook from the Japanese tour. Is this
        > the release alluded to by Chris in this group? Or is there to be another
        > record, on ReR, for instance?
        >
        > hi

        the collection you saw was put together by yumi hara after the japan tour
        specifically for the
        that audience (some of whom asked if we'd do that -. japan is very
        different from europe in the way things are managed and financed). that
        box was a document: it contained every concert from the tour on CD, and
        most of it on dvd as well. we only made a few copies, with the idea of
        subsidising the travel costs of the next japanese tour. but these are not
        for general sale.

        however, we are planning to assemble a CD, hopefully in the first part of
        this year.

        they will be live recordings too - at this stage the Abeats is essentially
        a performing group i think,

        best

      • James Peter
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
          Thank you for your helpful replies, Chris and Juan.