The Artaud Beats

  • James Peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2013
      I've seen a collection of CDs on facebook from the Japanese tour. Is this the release alluded to by Chris in this group? Or is there to be another record, on ReR, for instance?
    • luna negra, S.C.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2013

        Hi, James:

        There will be a release on ReR, as far as I know.

        The limited edition box you’re talking about was compiled by Yumi Hara and it a wonderful document of what happened in the Japanese tour.

        Enjoy,

        Juan José

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
          > I've seen a collection of CDs on facebook from the Japanese tour. Is this
          > the release alluded to by Chris in this group? Or is there to be another
          > record, on ReR, for instance?
          >
          > hi

          the collection you saw was put together by yumi hara after the japan tour
          specifically for the
          that audience (some of whom asked if we'd do that -. japan is very
          different from europe in the way things are managed and financed). that
          box was a document: it contained every concert from the tour on CD, and
          most of it on dvd as well. we only made a few copies, with the idea of
          subsidising the travel costs of the next japanese tour. but these are not
          for general sale.

          however, we are planning to assemble a CD, hopefully in the first part of
          this year.

          they will be live recordings too - at this stage the Abeats is essentially
          a performing group i think,

          best

        • James Peter
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
            Thank you for your helpful replies, Chris and Juan.