RE: [ReRmegacorp] Fred's 1974 NME articles

  • Iain Kitt
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013

      Thanks Steve – looks well worth the effort.

      Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime around 1975/6?

      Iain

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 24, 2013
        Thanks Steve ... now that brings back memories :)

        Iain, the articles were published in late-1974. The one on Jimi Hendrix was published on 26 October 1974, see "Lot Notes" at:

        http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/memorabilia/the-jimi-hendrix-experience-5101162-details.aspx

        Regards
        Bruce

        --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Kitt" wrote:

        > Thanks Steve - looks well worth the effort.
        >

        > Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime
        > around 1975/6?
        >

        > Iain

      • Mario Bucci
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
          thank you!

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
            A truly fantastic document; many, many thanks, Steve!