Re: [ReRmegacorp] Fred's 1974 NME articles

  • alan holmes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013
      Thanks so much for this Steve! Haven't read them since the time...

      On 23/01/2013 11:50, Steve Ashworth wrote:

      Following last December's thread on Fred Frith's "Great Rock Solo's Of
      Our Time" NME articles, I've got them scanned and you can get them from
      my Dropbox (20 MB pdf file)

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99212092/Fred%20Frith%20-%20NME%20Articles.pdf

      Happy Reading

      Steve A

    • Iain Kitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013

        Thanks Steve – looks well worth the effort.

        Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime around 1975/6?

        Iain

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2013
          Thanks Steve ... now that brings back memories :)

          Iain, the articles were published in late-1974. The one on Jimi Hendrix was published on 26 October 1974, see "Lot Notes" at:

          http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/memorabilia/the-jimi-hendrix-experience-5101162-details.aspx

          Regards
          Bruce

          --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Kitt" wrote:

          > Thanks Steve - looks well worth the effort.
          >

          > Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime
          > around 1975/6?
          >

          > Iain

        • Mario Bucci
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
            thank you!

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
              A truly fantastic document; many, many thanks, Steve!