Re: [ReRmegacorp] Fred's 1974 NME articles

  • THOMSON WILLIAM
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013
      Fantastic!  A million  thanks^2 !

      On 23 January 2013 11:50, Steve Ashworth <lesandyman@...> wrote:

      Following last December's thread on Fred Frith's "Great Rock Solo's Of
      Our Time" NME articles, I've got them scanned and you can get them from
      my Dropbox (20 MB pdf file)

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99212092/Fred%20Frith%20-%20NME%20Articles.pdf

      Happy Reading

      Steve A

    • alan holmes

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013

          Thanks Steve – looks well worth the effort.

          Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime around 1975/6?

          Iain

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 24, 2013
            Thanks Steve ... now that brings back memories :)

            Iain, the articles were published in late-1974. The one on Jimi Hendrix was published on 26 October 1974, see "Lot Notes" at:

            http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/memorabilia/the-jimi-hendrix-experience-5101162-details.aspx

            Regards
            Bruce

            --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Kitt" wrote:

            > Thanks Steve - looks well worth the effort.
            >

            > Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime
            > around 1975/6?
            >

            > Iain

          • Mario Bucci
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
              thank you!

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
                A truly fantastic document; many, many thanks, Steve!