Re: Fred's 1974 NME articles

  • Glenn c
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013
      A very generous effort Steve, many thanks for sharing !
    • THOMSON WILLIAM
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013
        Fantastic!  A million  thanks^2 !

        On 23 January 2013 11:50, Steve Ashworth <lesandyman@...> wrote:

        Following last December's thread on Fred Frith's "Great Rock Solo's Of
        Our Time" NME articles, I've got them scanned and you can get them from
        my Dropbox (20 MB pdf file)

        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99212092/Fred%20Frith%20-%20NME%20Articles.pdf

        Happy Reading

        Steve A

      • alan holmes

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013

            Thanks Steve – looks well worth the effort.

            Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime around 1975/6?

            Iain

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 24, 2013
              Thanks Steve ... now that brings back memories :)

              Iain, the articles were published in late-1974. The one on Jimi Hendrix was published on 26 October 1974, see "Lot Notes" at:

              http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/memorabilia/the-jimi-hendrix-experience-5101162-details.aspx

              Regards
              Bruce

              --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Kitt" wrote:

              > Thanks Steve - looks well worth the effort.
              >

              > Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime
              > around 1975/6?
              >

              > Iain

            • Mario Bucci
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
                thank you!

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 17 8:59 AM
                  A truly fantastic document; many, many thanks, Steve!