Fred's 1974 NME articles

  • Steve Ashworth
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013
      Following last December's thread on Fred Frith's "Great Rock Solo's Of
      Our Time" NME articles, I've got them scanned and you can get them from
      my Dropbox (20 MB pdf file)

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99212092/Fred%20Frith%20-%20NME%20Articles.pdf

      Happy Reading

      Steve A
    • Glenn c
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013
        A very generous effort Steve, many thanks for sharing !
      • THOMSON WILLIAM

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2013

              Thanks Steve – looks well worth the effort.

              Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime around 1975/6?

              Iain

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 24, 2013
                Thanks Steve ... now that brings back memories :)

                Iain, the articles were published in late-1974. The one on Jimi Hendrix was published on 26 October 1974, see "Lot Notes" at:

                http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/memorabilia/the-jimi-hendrix-experience-5101162-details.aspx

                Regards
                Bruce

                --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, "Iain Kitt" wrote:

                > Thanks Steve - looks well worth the effort.
                >

                > Could someone remind me when these were published? I seem to recall sometime
                > around 1975/6?
                >

                > Iain

              • Mario Bucci
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
                  thank you!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
                    A truly fantastic document; many, many thanks, Steve!