Charles Hayward on www.phoenix.com

  • Darren
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Host Steve Davis posted on Avant Progressive:

      Starting the Interesting Alternative Show 2013 editions off with a bang! Charles Hayward (Quiet Sun, This Heat, Camberwell Now) will be our special guest in the studio this Monday 7th 10pm - 12 (UK). Charles will be choosing all the music and possibly doing some live stuff.

      www.phoenixfm.com
    • steve_1907
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013
        Yes, Charles did some live stuff as well as selecting some musical favourites and excellent chat. You can download the show and tracklist here:

        http://www.phoenixfm.com/2013/01/08/playlist-for-the-charles-hayward-special-7th-january-2013/