Re: nico & henry cow

  • alessandro
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 20, 2012
      For Chris and those of you who couldn't see this, I managed to download it and re-upload it as an mp4 file, which you can download from
      http://wtrns.fr/mi8z12gM3seE8Yi
      That link will work until January 4th only.

      Best

      Alessandro
    • luna negra, S.C.
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 20, 2012

        THANKS!!!

      • ccc@megacorp.u-net.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 21, 2012
          hi allessandro

          great

          thanks
          this must have been when we were recoding legend i suspect
          or the greasy truckers pieces...

          > and re-upload it as an mp4 file, which you can download from
          > http://wtrns.fr/mi8z12gM3seE8Yi
          > That link will work until January 4th only.
          >
          > Best
          >
          > Alessandro

        • ukoomran
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 5, 2013
            Hey Fellas
            This week was Lindsay's 62 birthday
            I found a copy of Out Takes for Other Occassion
            also a couple of tracks from angelica festival 92 & 93
            I also heard that Oh moscow's performance was filmed by WDR
            I hope this ball will start rolling soon
            Udi

            --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, Fred Janosy <pupeej@...> wrote:

            > Ok here is my suggestion for the first LC compilation
            >
            > 1) Pictures from the Great Exhibition - Single issued with "RAGS"
            > 2) Outtakes for Other Occasions - Cassette release only
            > 3) Bad Alchemy 2 and 3 - Cassette releases
            > 4) "Education" - song featured on RE-QUAT 0101
            > 5) Small Screen - Cassette on SYNC PULSE
            > 6) Cooper Nicols Leandre - Live at the Bastille - LP on SYNC PULSE
            >
            > - I have not yet timed all of this and it might require a double CDR release.
            > This might be filled out as we all suggest other things to include.
            >
            > - I believe the BAD ALCHEMY cassettes are found and on their way to be
            > remastered ? Hello Udo Koomrans !!
            >
            > - We still need to locate OUTTAKES FOR OTHER OCCASIONS which is the item that
            > launched this project. Does anyone have this ?? URGENT!!
            >
            > - Hello Chris Cutler.Would you be able to help with items # 1, 4, 5, 6.??
            >
            > - About the SMALL SCREEN cassette. As I mentioned in my last message, some of
            > this has appeared elsewhere so we can cut down some time here.
            >
            > OK. I apologize for not being more active with this lately but I am not always
            > sure what to do.I will try and post some kind of message more often and I can
            > be contacted at
            > pupeej@... or allcomdown@...
            >
            > Ok let's keep on keeping on
            > Frederic

          • Fred Janosy
            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 6, 2013
              Hello ! Frederic here...I am the one who suggested this project and I am the last one to do anything about it. Unfortunately I am over my head in responsibilities these days and am unable to contribute to this project. I hope someone out there can...perhaps Udi in collaboration with Chris Cutler. I can certainly support the project financially...above and beyond just buying a CD. At least
              I will keep looking here for potential progress and hope I can help
              Thank you
              Frederic
            • Hal Dean
              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 6, 2013
                I have no resources, contacts, or anything constructive to offer for this project. However, as a lover of Lindsay's music, I must say I would be grateful for release of any of the music that is in discussion here.

                I'm American. i visited Glasgow in 1990 and just happened to arrive when Glasgow was the European City of the Year (I think that is the right name of the accolade), with lots pf performances underway. A dance troupe performed with music by Lindsay, played by a live group. i talked someone else at the Youth Hostel into going with me. It was incredibly moving and beautiful. I've long hoped some of Lindsay's dance music would see the light of day.

                So, please, anyone that has the cassettes, open reel tapes, LPs, whatever the raw materials are for this project, get them to Udi and/or Chris or someone who can make it happen!

                Warm regards to all,
                Hal dean
              • aleachilli
                Message 7 of 28 , Nov 19, 2013

                  I have digitized the Feminist Improvising Group cassette, apparently impossible to find anywhere.

                  You can download it in flac files from

                  http://we.tl/sYVqDVTHY5

                  where it will stay until November 26th and then will be deleted.

                  Best

                  Alessandro

                  ---In rermegacorp@yahoogroups.com, <howldin@...> wrote:

[...]

                • Rudolph Carrera
                  Message 8 of 28 , Nov 19, 2013
                    Alessandro;

                    Thank you kindly for taking the time to do this!

                    --
                    Regards,

                    Rudy Carrera
                    Los Angeles, California, USA - Skopje, Macedonia - And wherever I end up next
                    http://clcx.org/
                    http://rudycarrera.com/
                    http://amiscellany.info/
                  • Renato Moraes

                      Message 10 of 28 , Nov 20, 2013
                        Thank you. Will enjoy at my leisure.

                        John

                        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                      • ayejayeye
                        Message 11 of 28 , Nov 20, 2013

                          Hi Alessandro

                          Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

                          I will enjoy at my leisure

                          Best wishes

                          John

                          ---In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, <ndbabele@...> wrote:

[...]

                        • Dan Coffey

                            Message 13 of 28 , Nov 20, 2013
                              How wonderful!  will listen to this tonight, with joy.

                              Many thanks.
                            • ccrercc
                              Message 14 of 28 , Nov 21, 2013
                                ha alessandro

                                thanks

                                just for everyone's information, all of lindsay's recordings are being
                                catalogued and there will be - at last - a memorial CD or collection of
                                CDs of unavailable or unreleased works.

                                we are also trying to organise a large-scale memorial concert in 2014

                                best