cassiber boxset

  • michel ramond
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2012
      http://www.orkhestra.fr/catalog.php?FIND=RER0312

      Is this CD a part of the Cassiber box?
      Will it be sent in advance to the box set subscribers?
      best,
    • Mario Bucci
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 14, 2012
        Has anyone on the list already received the first CD? I heard one person (Alfred Harth) has received it a few days ago .... but maybe that was a special treatment

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 14, 2012
          I’ve got a message from ReR saying that my copy will be sent soon....................

          m.

          Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 4:44 PM
          Subject: Re: [ReRmegacorp] cassiber boxset

          Has anyone on the list already received the first CD? I heard one person (Alfred Harth) has received it a few days ago .... but maybe that was a special treatment

          Will it be sent in advance to the box set subscribers?
          best,

        • Darren
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 14, 2012
            I received mine today...

            Beautiful artwork accompanying the CD... stunning music, and dig those titles...

          • JTweddell@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 14, 2012
              Mine turned up on Wednesday -  and excellent it is to. Can't wait for the rest of the box in or around February.

              John