Re: Guitar Solos (2&3) and Dropera.

  • James Peter
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
      Thank you all for your prompt and helpful responses. Sorry to hear that Fred is feeling dispirited about the enterprise, Chris. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we're huge supporters of the label and its output. I'm intrigued about your plan b, too!

      --- In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, ccc@... wrote:

      > hi james
      >
      > fred rex has been quiet for the last year or so; i continue to prod, but
      > the problem seems to be mainly financial. rer manufactures and distributes
      > the cds, but fred has to prepare the masters and he hasn't had the time or
      > money.... and i think he's generally a bit dispirited by numbers sold
      > plummeting, and wonders about the efficacy of the whole enterprise; there
      > are several fred titles theoretically in the works, waiting on masters and
      > cover artwork. i'll encourage him again and let you know... but i think
      > dropera is not high on the list... i may have a plan B....
      >
      > best

      > I wonder if anyone has any information regarding the re-release of volumes
      > > 2 and 3 of Fred's Guitar Solos, or Dropera? Or indeed any of the other
      > > titles that were going to be reissued by Fred Records?

    • James Peter
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
        Much obliged, Dan and Marte.