1298recent ReR releases

  • alan holmes
    Jun 24, 2014
      Hello Chris

      When we were talking in Schiphorst on Sunday, you mentioned two recent
      releases on the label that you considered among the best music currently
      being made. Having had a few beers at the time, I failed to commit them
      to memory - could you remind me what they are so that I can buy them
      from the ReR site?

      I enjoyed your performance with Yumi's ensemble very much indeed and was
      very pleasantly surprised at how well you and Zappi meshed together,
      being such different drummers. Was the performance recorded?

      best wishes
      Alan
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic