1278Re: [ReRmegacorp] RE: Lindsay Cooper Compilation

  • ccrercc
    Nov 21, 2013
      ha alessandro

      thanks

      just for everyone's information, all of lindsay's recordings are being
      catalogued and there will be - at last - a memorial CD or collection of
      CDs of unavailable or unreleased works.

      we are also trying to organise a large-scale memorial concert in 2014

      best

      > impossible to find anywhere.
      >
      > You can download it in flac files from
      > http://we.tl/sYVqDVTHY5
      > where it will stay until November 26th and then will be deleted.
      >

      > Best
      >

      > Alessandro
      >

      > ---In rermegacorp@yahoogroups.com, <howldin@...> wrote:
      >
      > I have no resources, contacts, or anything constructive to offer for this
      > project. However, as a lover of Lindsay's music, I must say I would be
      > grateful for release of any of the music that is in discussion here.
      >
      > I'm American. i visited Glasgow in 1990 and just happened to arrive when
      > Glasgow was the European City of the Year (I think that is the right name
      > of the accolade), with lots pf performances underway. A dance troupe
      > performed with music by Lindsay, played by a live group. i talked someone
      > else at the Youth Hostel into going with me. It was incredibly moving and
      > beautiful. I've long hoped some of Lindsay's dance music would see the
      > light of day.
      >

      > So, please, anyone that has the cassettes, open reel tapes, LPs, whatever
      > the raw materials are for this project, get them to Udi and/or Chris or
      > someone who can make it happen!
      >

      > Warm regards to all,
      > Hal dean

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic