1276Re: [ReRmegacorp] RE: RE: Lindsay Cooper Compilation

  • Dan Coffey
    Nov 20, 2013
      I'd like to add my thanks for providing such a worthwhile audio document. Cheers!

      Dan

      On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:35 AM, <j.ireland0@...> wrote:

      Hi Alessandro

      Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

      I will enjoy at my leisure

      Best wishes

      John

      ---In ReRmegacorp@yahoogroups.com, <ndbabele@...> wrote:

      I have digitized the Feminist Improvising Group cassette, apparently impossible to find anywhere.

      You can download it in flac files from

      http://we.tl/sYVqDVTHY5

      where it will stay until November 26th and then will be deleted.

      Best

      Alessandro

      ---In rermegacorp@yahoogroups.com, <howldin@...> wrote:

      I have no resources, contacts, or anything constructive to offer for this project. However, as a lover of Lindsay's music, I must say I would be grateful for release of any of the music that is in discussion here.

      I'm American. i visited Glasgow in 1990 and just happened to arrive when Glasgow was the European City of the Year (I think that is the right name of the accolade), with lots pf performances underway. A dance troupe performed with music by Lindsay, played by a live group. i talked someone else at the Youth Hostel into going with me. It was incredibly moving and beautiful. I've long hoped some of Lindsay's dance music would see the light of day.

      So, please, anyone that has the cassettes, open reel tapes, LPs, whatever the raw materials are for this project, get them to Udi and/or Chris or someone who can make it happen!

      Warm regards to all,
      Hal dean

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic