1263in memory

  • aleachilli
    Sep 30, 2013
      Last Sunday night I dedicated the whole of my radio programme to Lindsay Cooper, by playing some of the music she recorded and/or composed. And I interspersed such music with fragments of an interview Paolo Chang and me did with Lindsay on September 8th 1989, when she performed in Karlsruhe with Oh Moscow, including Hugh Hopper among others.
      You can see the playlist in
      And you can listen to (or download) that radio show going to
      and scrolling down to "29/9/13".
      My introductions to the songs are in Italian but the interview fragments are of course in English.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic