Next Raw Foods Potluck- Wed. March 8

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      The first potluck of March is taking place this week and you are invited!

      What: Vegan raw foods potluck

      When: Wednesday March 8

      Time: Between 6:45 and 9pm

      Where: Mike and Tina's house:

      4148 SE 65th Ave., Portland

      (Between Powell and Holgate, one block north of Holgate)

      I would also like to remind you in advance about the other 3 potlucks.

      One is on a Saturday at Sue & Steve's in Vancouver, another is on Tuesday March 20 at Shannon's house in NE Portland.

      There is also one taking place at Eden Health Ministries in Oregon City, I think it is on Thursday March 16.

      These potlucks are always a great time to meet new friends and learn about raw and living foods. Everyone is welcome and please bring friends!

      My phone number is 503-771-3904.

      Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is always welcome.

      Some quick ideas are:

      - Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
      almond butter and topped with raisins.

      - Cucumber slices & carrot sticks with Livin' Spoonful Hummus.

      - "It's Alive" or "Rejuvenative Foods" Sauerkraut

      - Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, apples, and pears.

      - Plain avocados, young coconuts, or whole fruits

      - Or check these sites for recipe ideas:

        http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm

      http://www.rawfoods.com/recipes/

      I hope you can make it!

      Mike and Tina
      mike@...

      P.S. We are now taking early bird discount registrations for the Raw Spirit Retreat: