Sunday Supper menu, theme

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Yes! there is another raw love feast and meditation tomorrow even though
      I will be catering the Rabbi Lerner event at the same time. Sunday's menu is

      Gazpacho Blanco (back by popular request)
      Hummus with crudites and flax crackers
      Spinach Pine Nut Salad a la Jennifer
      and Banana bread with fresh juice for the closing communion.

      The theme for table conversation and inspired group reflection is
      /Choices and Consequences.

      /My friend Carrie Kohn will lead the festivities.

      5-7 pm at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta
      RSVPs appreciated by not necessary. $5-15 donation for the food or pay
      what you can.