Looking for info on the Russian guy in Ashland, OR?

  • margarita margarita
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi, all,

      My doctor told me about a Russian guy in Ashland,OR (?) who wrote the first book on raw food, but, that is all he could remember...does anyone here know who this man is/was and the book he wrote and where I can find it?

      Thank you,

      Aimee

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        I guess all I really know about is the wonderful Boutenko family, www.rawfamily.com.

        Not the first...but my favorite!  :)

        Celeste in Beaverton
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
          Viktoras Kulvinskas....i'm not sure where he lives, but he did write
          the first raw book i read "love your body" and he was one of the
          first people doing it...so it was probably him...

          blessings

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, margarita margarita
          <margaritaaaaaa@...> wrote:

          > Hi, all,
          >
          > My doctor told me about a Russian guy in Ashland,OR (?) who
          wrote the first book on raw food, but, that is all he could
          remember...does anyone here know who this man is/was and the book he
          wrote and where I can find it?

          > Thank you,
          >
          > Aimee

          > Yahoo! Mail

        • christine
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
            p.s. i think the book you are looking for is: Survival Into 21st
            Century.

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "christine" <christine_02@...>